Friday, September 26, 2008

The Big 80!

Yesterday, Brandon's grandfather turned 80! Wow! I hope I live till I'm 80. We all went out and celebrated at his favorite restaurant, Catfish Cabin and then went back to their house for cake and icecream! A good time was had by all. Brandon's aunt and uncle even drove from Kentucky to celebrate and they brought the homemade yummy cake. Caden loved the icing and he was wired the rest of the night. Needless to say, he didn't go to bed on time! Caden sure does love granddaddy or as he calls him "da da". I'm so glad he's around to watch Caden grow up and its not often that kids still have great-grandparents! We love you G-daddy!
Caden with "da da"

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey Ashley.....I am so excited that you found my blog! It is so good to hear from you and see your family. I still teach with Randi so she keeps us updated on how your family is doing! I am loving this blogging stuff and I am excited to keep up with your blog now! Tell mom and dad hello for me and I will chat later.