Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 3rd, 2007....

...was the greatest day!  I married my best friend and soulmate!  I can't believe its been 4 years already!  Wow, time really flies!
Picture is small and blurry, but its still one of my favorites!
Friday was mine and Brandon's 4 year wedding anniversary!!  This year was extra special to us!  We had the greatest gift given to us...little Bennett!  Words can't express how happy I am and how in love I am with Brandon!  The past 4 years have been amazing and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!  We didn't do anything special this year...spent the evening at the ballfields for Caden's doubleheader!  We figured we'd head to bridgestreet this afternoon for some fun and to celebrate our anniversary with the whole family!!  I love you Brandon!!!!

No comments: