Sunday, June 5, 2011

Reality.

I haven't blogged about Bennett's birth...I will soon!  I still cry everytime I think about it...not because I'm sad, but because it was beautiful and I'm just so in love with this little guy!  To be quite honest, I've had the baby blues.  Everyday is getting better.  I think from day 4 to day 7, I cried almost every day!  I'm not really sure why...I just had feelings of sadness, I missed my belly, and I felt overwhelmed!  Bennett was jaundice, so he had to lay under the billi lights for 3 days, that didn't help either!  I couldn't just sit and hold my sweet baby!  He could only get out to eat and have his diaper changed!  Brandon went back to work and I did great with both kids by myself!  My mom came over and helped me last week, which was great!  I ended up getting mastitis, which made me feel like I had the flu.  After some antibiotics, I'm feeling much better. Things are getting easier, I'm not crying anymore ha ha, and little bit is sleeping good at night!  I guess I just had to give myself some time....it hasn't even been 2 weeks!  And my hormones needed to get back to normal!  Stay tuned for his birth story.....

No comments: