Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1 down, 2 to go!!

Trimesters that is!!!  I'm 14 weeks today and starting my 2nd trimester!  Here's some things going on right now:
  • still sick, mostly in the mornings now, but still throwing up as soon as I wake up
  • went to the dr. at 12 weeks and they couldn't hear the heartbeat with the doppler, so we got another ultrasound....babys heartbeat was strong, 159, and baby looked great
  • I measured right at 12 weeks
  • lost weight...I was happy, but I guess I should be gaining a little
  • have a few names picked out....stay tuned!!!!
  • starting to pick out nursery bedding and decor
  • should find out the gender the beginning of January...my OB likes to wait till 20-22 weeks
  • felt the baby move two days ago for the first time=)
  • Caden has been starting to rub all over my belly and talks about "his" new baby alot
Stay tuned for more blog posts!!!  Life has been super crazy and I just haven't had the time or energy to post much!  I'm hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year so I must go prepare!!  I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!  We all have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

J said...

All so exciting! Glad to know the baby is healthy and the mom is doing alright. I miss you! Jenny