Thursday, November 4, 2010

11 weeks and counting

As of today, I think, I am 11 weeks!  I say, I think, because every time I got to the doctor, they change my due date!  We are still so thrilled about a new little addition and blessing to our family.

Some preggo things:
  • still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants, just with my bella band...I bought my bella band when I was pregnant with Caden and love it! 
  • still very sick...morning, noon, and night...and still taking Zofran like its candy
  • extremely tried
  • haven't gained weight yet
  • my belly is def. sticking out
  • baby is approx. 1 1/2 inches long
  • haven't had weird cravings lately, no food sounds good...just trying to eat saltines, pretzels, sprite
  • we started cleaning out the guest bedroom to get ready to start on baby b's nursery
  • I go back to the doctor Nov. 15th, hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments: