Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tate Farms










Every year we take a trip to Tate Farms.  We've been going since Caden was 4 months old and it has definetely become a tradition, which by the way, I love traditions!!  So Friday we headed to go have some good ole' fun.  I love Tate Farms.  They do it up right....combine for kids to play in, corn crib, corn train, hayride to go pick your pumpkin, huge slide, hay maze, and so much more!  One reason I really enjoy going there is you actually have to cut your pumpkin from the vine or stalk.  All the pumpkins are fresh and its so neat going to the patch where all the pumpkins are grown.  Caden could've spent hours there!  And then there's the food...fantastic!  I really enjoyed my fried peach pie...yum yum!  Nothing tastes good these days, but for some reason I gobbled that pie down in about 2 seconds!  It was a great start to Halloween weekend.

No comments: