Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I have been thinking of all the things I am thankful for. I am so thankful to have a Heavenly Father who is full of grace and that his mercy's are new everyday. I have been blessed with a wonderful, loving husband and a healthy, vibrant toddler. I am also so thankful that I live in a country where I can worship my God freely! The list could go on and on! I want to challenge you all to think about what your thankful for. Our society almost makes it impossible to enjoy Thanksgiving, its like they want you to just hurry up and celebrate and move on with Christmas. Just look at all the retail stores already busting at the seams with Christmas stuff. I promised myself I wasn't going to even decorate or think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving! So please just remember to thank our Heavenly Father for everything he has given us because "Every good and perfect gift is from above!" I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: