Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My morning.

Caden went to MMO this morning and we both needed the break from each other. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and all, but I needed a little "me" time today! He's been sick all week, which means we've been stuck in the house! I had a dentist appt. to get my teeth cleaned and then I went and got a pedicure! Pedicures rock and it was just what I needed. Then I did a little christmas shopping at Target and headed to chick-fil-a to grab some lunch before going to my parents. When I got up to the window at chick-fil-a, the lady said the lady in the car in front of me paid for my lunch. I was like "um...ok are you sure?" I didn't know the lady in front of me, but I guess she was doing a nice gesture for someone and that someone happened to be me!!! I was hoping she was still waiting to turn out of the parking lot so I could give her a friendly wave or thank you, but she was gone. That made my morning. There are still some friendly people out in the world. So now its my turn, I feel, to do something nice for someone I don't know. I guess you could say its kinda pay it forward. I'm still thinking about what I wanna do...any suggestions? Anyways, back to my morning....I had to stop by my parents to email myself some pics that were on their computer. I'm doing something special for them for christmas and most of the pics from my wedding and when C was a baby are on their computer. It was heartwarming going back through photos I haven't seen in awhile. That pretty much wraps up my morning. Oh, then I picked up my sweetie from pre-school! He always greets me with this huge hug and kiss! I love being his mom more and more everyday!!! Here are some pics I found today of C when he was itty bitty!C and my dad, his popsie

No comments: