Friday, November 21, 2008

Never a dull moment...

Except for the post below, I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been crazy around here and like my title, there's never a dull moment! Caden has become quite the boss around here! He calls our dog Riley, wooley. Whenever Riley does something bad, he says "you see this, no no wooley!" Its so cute. For some reason he has become obsessed with sunglasses and a camo harley davidson hat. We can't go anywhere without them and he asks for his hat as soon as he wakes up. He also has become a talker! He talks so much that I have to tell him my ears are tired! And for some other odd reason, he loves wal-mart. Everyday he tells me he wants to go. He has been sick the past week with sinus infection junk and is starting to feel better! We may be going to see an ENT sometime to talk about C's snoring! Poor baby snores so loud! We think it might have something to do with his tonsils/adenoids!
Brandon has been hunting alot! Gun season opens tomorrow and he is so excited about it. Between him working alot of overtime lately, hunting, and doing stuff around the house, he is staying really busy! We are both glad Thanksgiving is next week, so we can relax a couple of days! After Thanksgiving, I only have 1 more week of class....woo hoo! I'm so ready for this semester to be over! We have a busy weekend coming up, but I'm excited about it. We have a b-day party Sat. morning, I'm going to open house on the square that afternoon, and Sunday we have our annual chuch pot-luck! Oh and I'm hosting a party at my house Monday night, so I'll be busy cooking this weekend too!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The first picture looks all to well to me! This is what I have been looking at too for about 2 months now (he also bow hunts which started in like Sept.) so he was super excited too about today! He went this morning and said he saw a BIG one but it took off before he could kill it...I didn't respond and he said, "thanks for caring about it" and I said, "well, I just can't wait to have that deer on my wall honey". Ha,ha,ha :)