Thursday, December 11, 2008

Catch up.

We've been doing alot around the Bailes household lately! I finally finished decorating the house for Christmas last week and we finished Caden's room the past weekend, with the exception of his curtains that I need to finish! (We've been working on it since October)We finally hung his letters and got the table for his room.

Brandon's been working alot of over time also. They are starting a new project at work, so he's been busy. And he killed a deer this past week....he's so happy! Caden and I are enjoying our time together...he only has 2 more days of school left and somehow I've got to finish Christmas shopping. I had my last final last night and I'm officially done until the middle of January. I apply to the nursing program Jan. 5th and should find out soon thereafter if I got in! My fingers are crossed. If I get in, then I'll have about a year and a half left. This next semester I'll be taking Chemistry and Medical terminolgy.

I've also been busy baking up a storm. I like to give homemade treats to our neighbors, teachers, etc., but I always forgot how time consuming it is! This year Caden has been helping out. Thats whats been going on around our house lately! Hopefully now that school is done, I can blog more.

No comments: