Friday, September 10, 2010

Carillon Beach...Day One

My mom, Caden, and I left bright and early Monday morning for the beach! I had been looking forward to this vacation for a loonngg time. Carillon beach is just west of panama city beach. Caden did great in the car! He played his nintendo DS almost the entire trip. After 6 hours we finally arrived, and we only stopped twice and got lost once! It was raining when we got to our beach house, so we decided to drive around and check out the neighborhood and go grab some dinner and grab a few groceries! I hadn't been to panama city in years, so I didn't know about Pier Park!! Caden actually pointed it out from the road and begged us to stop so he could play at the carnival. We convinced him to let us eat first. After some yummy bbq, numerous carnival rides, and a trip to publix, we headed back to the house to settle in for the night! I was amazed at the house we got to stay in. It was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Carillon Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane