Monday, September 27, 2010

Soccer

Caden started soccer at the beginning of September! I was so excited when I signed him up and couldn't wait for the first game! Well, he did NOT enjoy his first game. It was so hot and he didn't want to run and didn't get the whole team thing. He thought he was supposed to kick the ball by himself in the goal, bless his heart! After some tears, lots of water, and some bribery from his MiMi, he did much better the second half. We've had 3 games so far and he's improved so much since that first game! And we've laughed alot, watching a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds trying to kick the ball is hilarious! I'm so proud of him. He is really enjoying it now, which does my heart good! I tried playing, key word here is try, my freshman year of highschool and loved it...too bad i sucked! I mainly did it with my friends to have fun....I certainly didn't do it to run the many laps we used to have to do! I'm sure all my friends still remember those soccer days=) Anyways, this whole chapter of starting sports with Caden is so much fun and just reminds me of how BIG my baby is!!!


No comments: