Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big thanks to my hubby!!!

I really do have the greatest husband ever!  Ever since I started working on weekends, he does the laundry and goes grocery shopping for me.  This past week I starting feeling awful.  I drug myself to the dr. and found out I had walking pneumonia, I guess a perk of working with germy kids!  Having that on top of morning sickness, was just plain awful.  Brandon was so wonderful...he did everything!!!  He took Caden out of the house so I could sleep for almost 48 straight hours, he cleaned, he organized C's closet, he ran out and got me take out, rented me a movie, and he stayed home to pamper me the opening weekend of hunting season. Some of you may think "ok whats the big deal with hunting", well he has always gone hunting especially opening day, its a ritual for him.  I told him to please go, we'd be fine and he insisted he needed to stay home!  He truly is the best husband and dad we could ever ask for!  Just wanted to give him some much deserved credit!!  I love you Brandon.

No comments: