Friday, October 1, 2010

A new little blessing....

Will be arriving in May!!!! Brandon and I are expecting our 2nd baby May 28th!!! We are so excited and thrilled! I have known since Sept. 14th I was pregnant but we wanted to wait till after my first dr. appt. to share our news! They thought I was 7 weeks along but after the ultrasound yesterday, we found out I was only 5 weeks and 5 days! I get to go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound...yipeee...my baby was too small to really see! Caden is super excited he's going to be a big brother and has names the new baby some interesting names!!!

4 comments:

The Gower Family said...

Congrats again Mama!

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Congrats to all of you - so very excited!!! Are you going to find out what he/she is?

Hugs and kisses to the family - love Randi

ashleybailes said...

Hey Randi!!! Yes, we are going to find out. I kinda wanted to wait, but I am such a planner and I don't think I could wait! Miss you!!

Britt said...

Congrats to you and Brandon! This is wonderful news! As well as congrats to Caden for becoming a big brother! I hope all goes perfect in this pregnancy!