Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something besides my kid....

I blog alot about Caden....so I decided to write about my job! I love my job, couldn't be happier working. Even though its time away from B and C, I still enjoy getting away and having some "me" time. I never would have thought working would satisfy my "me" time!!! I work at Huntsville Hospital in huntsville and I specifically work in the pediatric ER. We are a level 2 trauma center, which means we handle almost anything and everything from near drownings to strep throat. We are the only hospital in north alabama to do level 2 traumas for children. We get tons of kids from all over north alabama. We also refer children out to many different place...st. judes, vandy, oncology hospitals etc. The people I work with are super awesome, we know how to have a good time and we know how to kick butt in helping kiddos! The job can be emotional at times, but the good out weighs the bad. I love feeling like I've made a difference in a child's or a families life! Of course, no job is better than being a mommy, so thats still my #1 job!!

You can go here http://www.huntsvillehospital.org/womenchildren/childrenservices/pedser/ to read more about where I work!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds great, Ash! Glad to hear you're so happy with your job:)