Wednesday, May 11, 2011

37 weeks

Today I am 37 +6 weeks...little late posting this!  I went to the doctor yesterday and my body is not progressing at all towards going into labor anytime soon!  I'm not dilated yet, but he did say my cervix was nice and soft!  He is head down, PTL, but I don't feel like i've "dropped" yet!  I think Bennett is perfectly content and comfortable!  I actually lost 2 lbs, woo hoo!  I think my total weight gain is now 18lbs!  Now it is just a waiting game.  I go back Tuesday and he said we will discuss induction.  I'm a huge fan of induction, I know some ppl are opposed, but I love the idea of knowing the exact day!  It will be nice to be able to plan someone to watch Caden etc.  I was induced with Caden and had no problems, had a great labor and delivery.  So if I haven't gone into labor by myself, I'm thinking Bennett will be here the week of the 23rd!  I'm feeling great, sleeping good once I fall asleep, and am loving the end of my pregnancy!   I had a rough beginning so its nice to have a good ending!  I can't wait to hold little bit in my arms!  For now, I will leave you with this picture of my HUGE belly!  Any estimates on weight, as in baby, not me!???? (haha)
I have my last baby shower tomorrow....sweet friends at work are throwing Bennett and I a shower!  Looking forward to seeing all of my co-workers, especially since I'm not working anymore! 

No comments: