Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

I must say, my boys spoil me rotten!  We kind of celebrated all weekend.  We went and saw Thor 3D and ate at Red Robin friday night, went to eat at my favorite mexican joint saturday night, and sunday I woke up to breakfast in bed!  They got me a giftcard to my favorite little boutique on the square too!  We went over to my mom's for lunch and grilled out!  I was glad we were able to spend some time with my mom, she's the greatest mother/rolemodel/friend I could ever ask for! I spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping, literally!  I've been so worn out, so it was nice to catch up on sleep!  I absolutely LOVE being a mother.  It has brought some much joy into my life.  Caden is the best thing and I feel so blessed and honored to be his mother.  I can't think of a better job!  And in just a few short weeks, I'll have another little blessing to mother!  Can life get much better?!

Caden and I on Mother's Day


No comments: