Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another chapter closed...


  Last Friday marked the end of a long journey for me!  I graduated nursing school.  I've worked so hard for that day to come.  I've been in school since January of 2008, so Friday was very exciting for me!  Nursing school was by far one of the hardest things I've done!  It made my classes I took at Auburn look easy....or maybe this time around I actually studied!  No, but really it was NOT an easy journey!  I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends and family!  And I'll brag a little...I graduated magna cum laude!  I worked my butt off and it sure feels good to be done!  I will be working in the pediatric ER here in Huntsville....I officially go back to work Aug. 9th!  I will not miss school, but I will miss the friends I made, they were like a second family!  I can't wait to love on people and make them feel better, that's what being a nurse is all about!
Me and my Caden...
Best buddies!
Special candlelighting ceremony
My boys!
My supportive parents!

No comments: