Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anticipation.

Today I had my last OB appointment!  I didn't know at the time it was going to be my last!  And I cried.  Not because I'm sad, but because I get to meet my sweet Bennett in 6 days!!!!!!  I can't believe its time....this is what i've longed for, for 9 whole months!  I have mixed emotions.  I'm nervous, anxious, excited, and a little scared! Truthfully, I will miss being pregnant, but holding my sweet baby is going to be 10 times better than carrying him in my tummy!  My doctor has decided to induce me.  My body has already slowly started the labor process.  I am dilated 2 cm and almost 90% effaced.  He thinks there is no reason to wait till my due date.  And I think I'm huge, really hoping he's not going to be to big to push out!  Dr. Wheeler assured me he wasn't too big!  I am trusting him!  And I'm praying that by the time monday rolls around, I'll be 4-5 cm!   Hoping to have an easy delivery.  I had a pretty good one with Caden so maybe this one will be even better!  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers Monday!  I'll try to keep the blog updated...most likely facebook will be updated first, since its easier to access on my phone!
38 weeks and 5 days!
I'm sure you can tell by the picture that I am huge!!!!  So I'm ready to have this baby in my arms!!!!

No comments: