Thursday, October 9, 2008

The early bird catches the worm...

....thats what Caden's been doing the past few days! Yep, at 5 am he's been waking up. I don't know if its the new bed or what, but I'm so used to him not waking up till 7:30 or 8 ish. I guess I've been lucky and I've gotten used to sleeping and I'm the type of person who needs their sleep! I had been a zombie lately. I'm trying to figure out how I can get him to stay in his room and play or get him to sleep in. I'm starting to feel like I did when he was a newborn, just exhausted all day. Oh and he's fighting me to take his naps....I love spending time with my sweet boy, but we both need some rest, especially him. This new sleep schedule he's on is just not gonna work for me! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey Ashley...I like your new camera we have got to get one too - ours is terrible. Yes, it is Dr.Baudean and I LOVE HER TO DEATH! She is soooo good with the kids and I feel like she is another mother to me b/c I have known that lady literally my entire life. My kids love her and don't mind going to see her!