Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love Tuesdays!!

Yes.....I love Tuesdays as much as I love Fridays! On Tuesdays, I go to a mom2mom bible study at our church! What a great bunch of moms I get to hang out with. We all have young kids so its nice to be around other moms who understand life with toddlers or babies! I have made some great friends and I enjoy studying the word with them. Recently, we read and discussed the book "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldanh. Wow, this book definetely kicked my butt! Totally made me look at my marriage and how men perceive things in a new light. I highly recommend this book. One verse that has stuck with me throughout this study is Proverbs 12:4. It says, "A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones."
So ladies....lets be crowns to our husbands and if you're single be a crown to someone in your life!

*New posts below*

No comments: