Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

My mom and I headed to Atlanta this past weekend for a bridal shower! We had a blast just the two of us and had even more fun seeing old friends! I love old friends! Whenever we get together, it seems like we can pick up just where we left off! Katie's shower was on Sunday, but mom and I left Saturday so we could go shopping. We ended up at Atlantic Station...I love that place! We went to Ikea for the majority of the day, then H&M and some other cool shops! Brandon and Caden had a boys weekend and i'm so thankful that Brandon stayed home so I could enjoy my girls weekend! Amy and Lindsey did a great job decorating and planning a great shower for Katie. Melody, Sara, and I Katie opening her gifts Me and Cass
Me and Toni-Marie
All the girls
The moms
Me and Amy
Lindsey, Katie, Melody, & Sara
Finally, the bride-to-be and I

2 comments:

The Gower Family said...

I love all the pictures. I was so good to see your pretty face.

LeS said...

Hey girl! I love your blog! SO cute! It was so good to see you at the shower! It was good to catch up with everyone....Are you guys coming to the wedding??? I hope you have a great week!