Monday, October 6, 2008

Good times.

The weekend recap:
  • Friday, Brandon and I had date night! Caden stayed with my mom and dad so we could go out and have fun. My mom's bible study group had planned a date night to go see the new "Fireproof" movie. ( http://www.fireproofthemovie.com) We picked up our friends and headed to Carrabba's for a great dinner. Then we saw the movie, which I loved. If you haven't seen it yet, take your spouse or someone and go see it. Definetely worth the $$. We had a great time fellowshipping with friends. I love my moms in our bible study! And it was nice getting to have adult conversations.
  • Saturday, I had a girls day with my mom and sister! Mom and I started out by getting pedicures and our nails done. Then we met up with my sister for a yummy lunch at Rosies. Then the three of us went to Bridgestreet for a long day of shopping! I had so much fun hanging out with them! We rarely do this, so anytime we do, its a treat for me! I love spending time with my mom and sister. Brandon and Caden had a father-son day, I think they washed cars! Oh, and Brandon moved furniture. Great hubby and now I'm a happy wife!
  • Sunday, went to church, then we went to the annual church picnic! They have it at a farm so there are tons of animals and stuff for the kids to do! Caden rode the pony and he loved it. He actually rode the pony 3 times. The weather was great, food was yummy, and there were tons of great people there! We had a great time!

No comments: