Monday, October 6, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Well, Saturday was the big day! We did the switch with Caden's beds. He now has his big boy bed! I wasn't home when Brandon put them together, but he said Caden was super excited and kept trying to climb up to the top bunk! He loves climbing up and throwing toys off! I wasn't sure how he was going to do that night at bedtime, but he surprisingly did awesome. He was so excited to be sleeping in "airplane bed" as he calls it. He did want to sleep in the top bunk, but we explained to him that he was still to little and he needed to sleep in his airplane bed below! He laid right down and didn't try to get up. He did wake up about midnight and cried a little, I think maybe he didn't know where he was or had a bad dream! Now, he is sleeping great. I was so anxious and nervous about getting him to sleep in a twin bed, but he's done so good that it feels like he's been doing it for a long time! I still can't believe he's old enough to have bunk beds...serioulsy, where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday he was still a baby! I wanted to share some pics of Caden's new beds and his almost finished room. I still need to hang curtains and hang some other stuff, but for now here's what his room looks like!

I had this picture painted for Caden! I love it and it looks great in his room.

Caden on the top bunk.



No comments: